Below you will find the terms of service provided on our website and the rules under which we process your data.
1. PAPAYA.ROCKS TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Papaya Films sp. z o.o., a Polish limited liability company with its registered office in Warsaw, Poland, at ul. Wiślana 8, 00-317 Warszawa, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, KRS No. 0000248028, holding tax identification number NIP 113-25-90-223, share capital of PLN 100,000.00 is the administrator of the website and the administrator of your personal data transferred to us via this website or email (the Administrator).
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, also for the purposes of submitting complaints. Users’ complaints will be handled via e-mail as soon as possible.
3. The User may use the Website by browsing its content, registering a User’s account and using its functions, as well as submitting their own written content to the Website (e.g. comments) by using designated functions. The User may make proper use of the Website by using an electronic device designed for browsing websites and provided with an updated website browser. Access to some of the content may be dependent on an installation of additional website browser plugins, e.g. Java or Silverlight, or on registering an account on the Website or elsewhere (e.g. on Facebook).
4. By beginning to use the Website you accept the Terms of Service and, at the same time, conclude a contract for the provision of services by electronic means with the Administrator. When the User ceases to use the Website, the contract terminates automatically, without a need to make additional declarations, at the moment the User leaves the Website. If the User registered an account on the Website, the contract will be terminated at the moment the account is deleted.
5. Unless otherwise provided, content displayed on the Website (texts, graphics, films, sounds and other multimedia materials) is owned by the Administrator or by the authors. Copying and publishing the content outside the Website without obtaining consent is prohibited.
6. By posting content on the Website and making it available to the public, the User states that they have every right to do so. At the same time, the User grants the Administrator a non-exclusive, unlimited in time and territory license to use the content within the Website and for the purposes of promoting the Website.
7. The Administrator is not liable for any infringements of personal rights, intellectual property rights, or other types of third parties’ rights, done by a User. In case of receiving an official notification or obtaining reliable information regarding an unlawful character of the content, the Administrator will delete such content from the Website, according to the provisions of the Act on provision of services by electronic means.
8. The User may not use the Website in a manner that infringes the Terms of Service, commonly binding laws, or in a manner that does not comply with the generally accepted society values and norms the Administrator follows. The Administrator may delete the User’s content that violates the abovementioned rules from the Website, as well as block access to the Website to the User whose behavior is in breach with the abovementioned rules.
2. PERSONAL DATA
1. What data do we process and how do we use them?
Moreover, we may process other data, such as your name, email address, telephone number, photos, links to accounts registered on other websites, User’s description or a comment below the article, if you provided them for the purpose of registering an account on our Website, posting your own content on our Website or subscribing to the Newsletter. Your data will be processed only for the purposes for which they were provided (e.g. account registration, publication of content, newsletter subscription). By providing us with data by using posting functions available on the Website you agree to the publication of this data.
Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the goals mentioned above.
2. On what grounds do we process your data?
Depending on circumstances, we process your data on the following legal grounds:
- your explicit consent (e.g. consent for profiling, registration on the website, subscription to our Newsletter or a consent provided in an email);
- execution of an agreement, for the purpose of which you provided your data, such as registration on the website;
- it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us (e.g. processing of an IP address, statistical measurement).
If we acquire your data on other grounds, we shall inform you about it in order to determine our further steps.
3. Will your data be processed automatically?
If you give us your consent, your personal data will be processed in an automated manner, including profiling, to enable us to better match our services and content (including advertising) to your liking. If you do not give such consent, we will not be able to adjust our content to you.
4. How long are we going to process your data?
Your data won’t be stored for longer than it is necessary. The data related to the Newsletter will be stored and processed until you unsubscribe from the Newsletter or until we will stop sending it. Data provided for the purpose of an agreement will be processed as long as it is necessary under the agreement, e.g. until your account is deleted from the website or the Website’s cookies are removed. Data provided for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us will be processed until the interests cease.
5. Who has the access to your data?
We may entrust supervision of your data to its subcontractors who provide services necessary for the purposes of processing the data. In particular, these subcontractors include MailChimp, Facebook, Google Analytics, our employees and co-workers (e.g. for the purpose of continuing our e-mail correspondence). If your data is to be transferred outside the EEA, we use standard agreement clauses and the Privacy Shield as our safety precautions in relation to countries in which the data safety level was not confirmed by the European Commission.
6. What rights do you have?
You have the right to request access to your data, its rectification, transfer and deletion, as well as the right to limit data processing.
You have the right to object to further processing and to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data. Exercising the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
In the event of data being processed unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
3. Cookies policy
To make this site work properly and adjust our content to the your preferences, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this. Cookies used for profiling and tracing your activity will be active only if you agree to it, according to § 2.
2. What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or navigate from one page to another.
4. How to control cookies
You can control and delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
5. Facebook Pixel
With your permission, our website utilizes the Conversion Tracking Pixel service of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”).
This tool allows us to follow the actions of users after they are redirected to a provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook advertisement. We are thus able to record the efficacy of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes. The collected data remain anonymous. This means that we cannot see the personal data of any individual user. However, the collected data is saved and processed by Facebook. We are informing you on this matter according to our information at this time. Facebook is able to connect the data with your Facebook account and use the data for their own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Use Policy found under: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. Facebook Conversion Tracking also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside Facebook. In addition, a cookie will be saved onto your computer for these purposes.
Only users over 13 years of age may give their permission. If you are younger than this age, please consult your legal guardians.
Please click here if you would like to revoke your permission: