There is just one week to go for filmmakers to submit their Micro Short (2 min max) or Short Film (15 min max) to the inaugural Papaya Rocks Film Festival. The event takes place on the 28 February 2019 in London. The Festival aims to showcase the best indie films from around the world produced both by amateurs and professional filmmakers.
Since submissions opened, we’ve had over 100 films from 25 countries submitted to the festival – including Australia, Singapore, Canada and US. The quality of music videos, animations, documentaries, comedies and dramas we have received has been incredibly high.
– When we created Papaya Rocks Film Festival we wanted to attract innovative, creative and experimental filmmakers. I’m proud to say that this is exactly what we’ve achieved. In the selection process we’re looking for the productions that tell stories and use sound, music, and locations to bring their films to life. What we have received so far has exceeded our expectations – the quality of the films submitted is truly amazing – says Festival Director, Niger Asije.
Submissions close at 23:59 GMT on Friday 30 November. More info can be found here.
- Announcing the Winners of the Papaya.Rocks Film Festival Papaya Rocks Film Festival
Announcing the Winners of the Papaya.Rocks Film Festival
- Leading Projects That Will Make Life Easier for the Mobility Impaired
Leading Projects That Will Make Life Easier for the Mobility Impaired
- Saigon Social: The American Dream with a Twist
Saigon Social: The American Dream with a Twist
- The Genius Face of Film Memes
The Genius Face of Film Memes